fiverr.com the new site what people are willing to do the task for you for $ 5

Hello everyone,
      I just want to say I have a very summer so far.And I would like everyone to know.I hope you not giving up and work hard earn some extra income online.
      I just find this website today call fiverr.com The thing people do for $ 5
So how this site work.
1. You sign up.
2. Create your profile what you will offer to  do for $ 5
Example :1.  I will create the blog at blogger.com for $ 5
               2.  I will write the article for you for $ 5

3. Finish the task and get paid  $4 per task done.


Example : How much money you can make ?

If you got  20 gig (task) a day you will earn $ 4x 20 = $ 80.


Payment to your paypal account.If you don't have paypal yet you can get one here.


Until next post,
Nonthali,
I highly recommend Trafficwave teamRJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment